- We are family owned and operated and have built value in serving our clients as such, bringing peace of mind to every job.
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and always strive for excellence in customer satisfaction and workmanship.
- We offer a written 5 Year Warranty with all residential concrete raising projects which comes in every quotation form.
- We take pride in every phase of our specialized approach, from our detailed assessment to the completion of your project.
- We conduct our business based on the guiding principles of honesty, integrity, and transparency.
Also known as slabjacking, mudjacking, concrete lifting, slablifting and concrete jacking; it is a process used to raise concrete by drilling holes through the surface of the concrete and pumping, under hydraulic pressure, grout material underneath. The material fills the void under the surface, stabilizing and raising the slab to its proper height.
Any concrete surface can be raised – sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, patios, garage floors, porches, steps and much more.
The holes that are drilled are 1 1/4″ in diameter.
The holes are patched with cement.
The drill holes are initially noticeable only because we are putting a fresh concrete patch on aged concrete. In time, however, the holes will begin to blend with the existing concrete.
You can request a quote by filling out the information in the “Get A Quote” area of our website or by calling our office at 289-969-5438 or toll free at 1 855-969-5438.
All quotes, advice and suggestions are free.
We offer a 5 year warranty on our concrete raising projects which is detailed in writing on every quotation form.
Not for the quote, however you will have to discuss the areas of concern with our specialist first so that they can leave an accurate quote for you. You also are not required to be home/at the job site during the work. However, if you would like to being present during the quoting & raising process we will be more than happy to accommodate you.
That depends on the size of the job. However, the majority of residential work can be completed within a day.
Our work areas can be walked on immediately after completion and driven on 48 hours after the procedure. Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd. is the most convenient solution for your concrete raising needs.
If you have reviewed your quote and would like to have the work done, you can either call our office to schedule it, or email us and one of our team members will be in touch with you to book.
No. Payment is not required until after the work is completed.
We accept Visa and Mastercard.